All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionLenin, the Communist icon, believed that his secret life would die with him. The opening of the Soviet archives in the mid-1990s has proved otherwise. Lenin In Love is a comedy about a tragedy which exposes the sexual troika and the sadistic proclivities of arguably the foremost political genius of the last century. Lenin was a passionate lover, a Machiavellian strategist and a calculating murderer, and the frenzied paradoxes inherent in his life changed the course of history.
- Author BiographyDavid Pinner trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, after which he appeared on stage and television in many roles. While he was playing the lead in 'The Mousetrap' in the West End, he wrote his first novel 'Ritual'(later made into the film The Wicker Man). He has written two other novels 'With My Body' and 'There'll Always Be An England'. His stage plays include 'Dickon', 'Cartoon', 'Lucifer's Fair', 'Hereward The Wake', 'The Potsdam Quartet', 'Shakebag', 'An Evening With The G.L.C.', 'Screwball', 'Revelations', 'The Teddy Bears' Picnic', 'The Last Englishman', 'The Sins of the Mother', 'Lenin in Love'.
- Author(s)David Pinner
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOberon Modern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight159 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.