All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.57
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.05
- AU $22.81Trending at AU $28.22
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.53
- AU $13.34Trending at AU $24.90
About this product
- DescriptionLeon Spinks and Me tells our tale from the way I remember, the way things happened with Leon and me. We are two unique individuals who love life, laughter, and people. We always love helping others and putting ourselves last to help others. It's sad to say, others did t feel the same way. Leon Spinks and Me tells it the way I remember, the way things happened with Leon and me. We are as we did. They were all for themselves. Leon Spinks and Me starts in 1980 with our first meeting in Detroit and goes through 2001 when Leon attended the Boxing Hall of Fame, but had stopped boxing professionally. Our lives together were wild and crazy. This is part one of my life with Leon. Imagine meeting the heavyweight champion of the world. My life changed from the moment I met Leon--sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. He taught me faith, and I can't let go. Leon will always be in my heart and on my mind. His sons will always be my sons. And if there's anything that I can do for him, I will do it. Leon is a very special person who loves people. As Leon once said, If I was asked what would I have done different or what would I like to change, I would have to say thing, because it has been a learning experience. Leon Spinks still remains the people's champion and is well-received everywhere he goes. And we still remain family.
- Author(s)Betty Spinks
- Date of Publication18/04/2008
- SubjectUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.