All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.31Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- Description'In this painting of Leonardo's there was a smile so pleasing that it seemed divine rather than human.' Often called the first art historian , Vasari writes with delight on the lives of Leonardo and other celebrated Renaissance artists . Introducing Little Black Classics: 80 books for Penguin's 80th birthday. Little Black Classics celebrate the huge range and diversity of Penguin Classics, with books from around the world and across many centuries. They take us from a balloon ride over Victorian London to a garden of blossom in Japan, from Tierra del Fuego to 16th-century California and the Russian steppe. Here are stories lyrical and savage; poems epic and intimate; essays satirical and inspirational; and ideas that have shaped the lives of millions. Giorgio Vasari (1511-1574). Vasari's works available in Penguin Classics are Lives of the Artists Volume I and Volume II.
- Author BiographyGiorgio Vasari (1511-1574). Vasari's works available in Penguin Classics are Lives of the Artists Volume I and Volume II.
- Author(s)Giorgio Vasari
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitlePenguin Little Black Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight53 g
- Width111 mm
- Height161 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.