All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn celebration of the fiftieth anniversary of the establishment of the European Community (1957-2007) a most spectacular Leonardo exhibition in the grand Koekelberg Basilica on the outskirts of Brussels (August 18, 2007-March 15, 2008) is having an unprecedented success on account of the skillful and most attractive presentation of every aspect of Leonardo's powerful mind as made evident by his work as an artist, scientist and techlogist shown in its historical and cultural context through original documents, excellent reproductions of works of art, original paintings and drawings as well as an actual size photograph on silk of the monumental and celebrated early copy of Leonardo's Last Supper in the Tongerlo Abbey. The exhibition also includes original manuscripts and drawings by Leonardo, the foremost presence being that of the Codex on the Flight of Birds, the loan of which has been exceptionally granted by the Royal Library in Turin for the first time to a location outside Italy.
- PublisherC.B. Edizioni
- Date of Publication31/12/2008
- LanguageEnglish, French
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPoggio a Caiano
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintC.B. Edizioni
- Content Note125 colour illus
- Edited byCarlo Pedretti
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.