Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to provide the reader with an overview of the therapy for the cancer patient with leptomeningeal cancer. This book also gives additional information on epidemiology, symptom management, clinical trials, and basic research in animal models for experimental therapies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/02/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Treatment and Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 125
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Volume editorHerbert Engelhard,Lauren E. Abrey,Marc Chamberlain
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.