Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionDimitris and Damocles live in the same block of flats. They share a love of cooking, and, it soon transpires, a lover - Nana. What follows is the story of their competition to win Nana's heart through her appetite. As the plates pile up, and the recipes grow ever more mouth watering, a bizarre and comic duel develops, fought with sea-urchin salads, stuffed vine leaves and delicacies from all corners of the Aegean to win the consummate femme fatale or to end up with the sting in the tail...
- Author BiographyAndreas Staikos, an Athenian, was born in 1944. He has written and directed several works for theatre and has also translated into Greek works by Marivaux, Moliere and other French classics from the eighteenth centuries. Anne-Marie Stanton-Ife teaches English language and literature in Athens and works as a translator.
- Author(s)Andreas Staikos
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication28/09/2001
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Harvill Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight71 g
- Width111 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jeff Fisher
- Translated byMarie Stanton-Ife
- Revised byMarie Stanton-Ife
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.