All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the ultimate hands-on, how-to manual devoted to the famous Gibson Les Paul, updated with the latest models and guitar tech advice. This book is a step-by-step, heavily illustrated guide to everything about Gibson Les Paul guitars! It shows owners and dreamers the basics of selecting and buying your guitar, how to use it, and how to keep it rocking once you have one. Let world-rewned guitar expert Terry Burrows be your guide to this awesome instrument. Gorgeous shots of Gibson Les Paul guitars and guitar parts, alongside images of well-kwn musicians playing Gibson Les Pauls, make this a book fan will want to miss!
- Author BiographyTERRY BURROWS is one of the world's best-known authors on playing, maintaining, and buying guitars. His work has been translated into at least a dozen languages and published in more than sixteen different countries. He also has a parallel career as an experimental musician, performing throughout Europe, frequently using home-built instruments, and has more than fifty professional releases.
- Author(s)Terry Burrows
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotorbooks International
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.