All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionNutritionally balanced to awaken the taste of the gourmet baby. Jenny gives her best recipes and tips for success, but also her 5 golden rules. Small simple recipes and varieties to take anywhere: pumpkin puree, little lamb stew with green vegetables, creamed corn and tomatoes, pineapple-lychee sauce, oatmeal cookies...
- Author BiographyJenny Carancois the president and founder of Les Menus Bebe, a company that makes all-natural, frozen meals for infants and toddlers. She is also a contributor to the French cooking magazine Elle a table and the author of Mi Libro de Recetas Para Bebes. Frederic Lucano is the photographer for A Rainbow of Stitches, Sauce Basics: 87 Recipes Illustrated Step by Step, and Sweet Stitches from the Heart.
- Author(s)Jenny Carenco
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight374 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.