All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionA stunning illustrated collection of Irish legends, including: The Salmon of Kwledge, How Cu Chulainn Got His Name, The Children of Lir, The King with Donkey's Ears, Fionn and the Giant, The White Wolfhound, and Oisin. This is a unique book, the only French language edition of an Irish legends collection for children.
- Author BiographyEithne Massey has written many books for both adults and children, mainly based on the legends of Ireland. Her adaptation of the award-winning movie The Secret of Kells is set in the time of the early Viking raids; The Silver Stag of Bunratty and Where the Stones Sing are set in Norman Ireland and Blood Brother, Swan Sister at the time of the Battle of Clontarf. All blend together historical detail with myths, legends and folklore, resulting in stories which will appeal to young readers who enjoy an adventure with well-rounded characters and a touch of magic and history (www.childrensbooksireland.ie).
- Author(s)Eithne Massey
- PublisherO'Brien Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2013
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- First Published2013
- ImprintO'Brien Press Ltd
- Content Note62 colour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width114 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lisa Jackson
- Translated bySvetlana Pironko
- Reading AgeFrom 8
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.