All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe Centre for Studies and Research in International Law and International Relations forms part of the Hague Academy of International Law, and operates under the authority of its managing board and within the framework of its teaching. The Centre was established to further in-depth research in the area of international law. The topic for 2000 was Ecomic Sanctions in International Law. The contents of this volume include: * Bilan de recherches de la section de langue francaise du Centre d'etude et de recherche de l'Academie, par L.-A. Silias, professeur a l'Universite d'Athenes. * The Present State of Research carried out by the English speaking Section of the Centre for Studies and Research, by Mrs. L. Picchio Forlati, Professor of the University of Venice. * Annex. List of Participants and Subjects Treated. * The Centre for Studies and Research in International Law and International Relations of The Hague Academy of International Law.
- Author BiographyCo-publication with: The Hague Academy of International Law.
- Author(s)Centre d'Etude et de Recherche de Droit International et de Relations Internationales
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- LanguageEnglish, French
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCentre for Studies and Research in International Law and International Relations / Centre d'Etude et de Recherche de Droit International et de Relations Internationales
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note1 Illustrations
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.