All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- Description* Written in an accessible but scholarly manner, this is the first British--edited and authored collection on lesbian and gay psychology. * Leading names in the field discuss a broad range of concerns cutting across social, health, developmental, educational and counselling psychology.
- Author BiographyAdrian Coyle is Senior Lecturer and Joint Course Director of the Practitioner Doctorate in Psychotherapeutic and Counselling Psychology in the Department of Psychology at the University of Surrey. Celia Kitzinger is Professor of Conversation Analysis, Gender and Sexuality in the Department of Sociology at the University of York. Both editors are well--established in the field of lesbian and gay psychology.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2002
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBPS Blackwell
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAdrian Coyle,Celia Kitzinger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.