All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $26.95
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.48
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $10.66Trending at AU $16.51
- AU $22.81Trending at AU $28.12
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.62
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.36
About this product
- DescriptionLess is more -or, more specifically, the less you have to do, the more life you have to live. Efficiency expert Ari Meisel details his Less Doing philosophy, which will streamline your life, and make everything easier. In business and our personal lives, it often seems as if the only way to get more done is by putting in more time-more hours at the office, more days running errands. But what if there were a way that we could do less, and free up more time for the things and people we love? If this sounds like what you need, Ari Meisel-TEDx speaker, efficiency consultant, and achievement architect-has the program for you. In Less Doing, More Living, Meisel explores the fundamental principles of his Less Doing philosophy, educating the listener on: Optimizing workflow with twenty-first-century apps and toolsCreating an external brain in the Cloud to do all of your lower thinking-like keeping track of appointments, meetings, and ideasHow to use techlogy to live a paper-free lifeThe three fundamentals of wellness-fitness, sleep, and nutrition-and techlogical approaches to improving these areas of lifeAnd so much more! This audiobook will give listeners new tools and techniques for streamlining their workload, being more efficient in their day-to-day activities, and making everything in life easier.
- Author BiographyAri Meisel has turned his hobby - optimizing productivity - into a popular framework and consulting service for automating and outsourcing life's tasks. His Less Doing philosophy continues to grow in popularity and has become a platform for general efficiency consulting to businesses, entrepreneurs, and everyone else who could use a little more time in their life. He lives on Long Island with his wife, three children, and two dogs.
- Author(s)Ari Meisel
- PublisherGildan Media Corporation
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGildan Media Corporation
- Out-of-print date23/07/2014
- Read bySean Pratt
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time150
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.