All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.33
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
About this product
- DescriptionA second vel, LESS THAN CHARMING tells the story of a world beyond a veil in which all of the characters writers have ever created are alive and living in their own society. As writers in the other human world constantly write new characters into existence, those characters emerge into this mirror world. A hierarchy evolves as every retelling of existing characters is layered onto the original, adding to and changing their personality, kwledge base, and sometimes their emotional stability. Prince Charming conspires to rule the society of characters, which includes every protagonist and foil you ve ever found in a story or a book, and the prince is t as charming as you first imagine. One character sands in the Prince s way Princess Sophia from Grimm s lesser kwn 12 Dancing Princesses. She s stable mostly but Prince Charming is most definitely t. The good Storyteller and the First Character have tasked Sophia with stopping the Prince from destroying their world, and, by extension, ours.
- Author BiographyRebecca A. Demarest is an author, award-winning book designer, and technical illustrator living in Seattle, WA with her husband, Jason, and their dog-like cat named Cat. When she isn t writing or making books and flowcharts pretty, Rebecca can be found crafting, working on her indoor forest, climbing, hiking, and generally loving being back in her native Pacific Northwest. Rebecca has her B.A. in Psychology and English from Willamette University and her M.F.A. in writing from Emerson College.Demaresthas authored short fiction, much of which has been published in literary magazines and e-zines. About her first novel, Undeliverable, Kirkus Reviews said, Engaging, inventive and full of feeling, Demarest s debut engagingly addresses what we lose when we lose someone we love. To learn more about the author, and Less ThanCharming, visit https: //www.indiegogo.com/projects/less-than-charming#/?
- Author(s)Rebecca a Demarest
- PublisherParkhurst Brothers Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParkhurst Brothers Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width137 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.