All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionHave you always wanted to start your own business? Maybe you are already an entrepreneur and you are looking for the guidance, motivation, and inspiration to take your entrepreneurial skills to the next level. Less Work, More Money is the book that will help get you there. With over 15 years of success, Matt and Kristen Hawkinson share stories of their entrepreneurial journey and the lessons learned along the way. This book will give you the tools to say goodbye to your cubicle and hello to freedom. Be your own boss. Set your own hours. Create your own destiny. This is your guidebook with step-by-step tools to: -Assess your situation and determine how to Get In The Game -Work Backwards to bring your dream to life -Bootstrap your way to success -Ecomize your time so you work smarter t harder -Manifest your dreams and set goals -Leverage techlogy and information to increase productivity When you start something from scratch and it is thing and you build it into something that is successful - that is powerful. Start down the path of starting your own business today.
- Author BiographyMatt and Kristen Hawkinson each have over 15 years experience as successful entrepreneurs. Residing in Dallas, Matt and Kristen have started and grown more than five different businesses across multiple industries. In addition to their many business ventures, they currently counsel first-time entrepreneurs who are beginning their first businesses. They have come together yet again and written Less Work, More Money - The Entrepreneurial Life Plan, a book about their journey that both entertains and teaches the art of self-made business.
- Author(s)Kristen Hawkinson,Matt Hawkinson,Maxie McCoy
- PublisherInitram Publishing
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInitram Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.