All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.57
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
About this product
- DescriptionEach book in the Lesson for Every Day series includes 190 creative activities for Literacy or Maths lessons, one for each day of the teaching year. Every activity is matched to the Primary Frameworks for Literacy and Maths, and structured by planning block, providing a comprehensive and balanced resource to support teaching all year round. Teachers' tes provide ideas for extension and support. Every activity is also matched to the Assessing Pupils' Progress guidelines, helping teachers as they gather evidence to support APP. The CD-Rom provides all the activity sheets as PDFs and Word documents, which can be edited by the teacher to personalise the activities. Every sheet can be displayed on an interactive whiteboard, printed or saved on to a school's learning platform.
- Author BiographyChristine Moorcroft is a former primary school teacher, lecturer in primary education and OFSTED inspector. Jane Ford is the lead teacher for APP in Belleville School, Wandsworth, London. Belleville is one of the largest primary schools in the country and was awarded the 'outstanding' grade in all categories at the latest Ofsted inspection. Jane also leads APP training in several neighbouring primary schools.
- Author(s)Christine Moorcroft
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/08/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleLesson for Every Day
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-Audio and Paperback
- Interest Agefrom 5 to 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.