All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBring home the chic Parisian world of style and charm When Jennifer Scott arrived at the doorstep of a grand Sixteenth Arrondissement apartment as a foreign exchange student, she was greeted by Madame Chic, the woman who would become her mentor and the inspiration for the way she lived long after her time abroad was over. Each chapter of Lessons from Madame Chic reveals a valuable secret Jennifer learned while under Madame Chic's tutelage in Paris-tips you can incorporate into your own life, matter where you live or the size of your budget. Embracing the classically French aesthetic of quality over quantity, aspiring Parisiennes will learn to master the art of eating (deprive yourself t), dressing (the ten-item wardrobe), grooming (le -makeup look), and living a la francaise. Lessons from Madame Chic is the essential handbook for anyone wanting to incorporate that Parisian je ne sais quoi into her daily life.
- Author BiographyJennifer L. Scott is the New York Times bestselling author of Lessons from Madame Chic, At Home with Madame Chic, and Polish Your Poise with Madame Chic and the writer and editor of The Daily Connoisseur (DailyConnoisseur.com). She lives in Southern California with her family. Visit JenniferLScott.com.
- Author(s)Jennifer L. Scott
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Note2-color t-o, printed endpapers; 20 chapter opener illus.
- Weight478 g
- Width139 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.