All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Rosenfelt's loyal readers of the Andy Carpenter series are familiar with Tara, the golden retriever sidekick. Many also got to kw Tara from Dogtripping, David's nfiction book about becoming a slightly nutty dog rescuer and the dog that started it all. Here, finally, is a book all about the inspirational canine who taught David everything he kws. Well, he did kw how to tie his shoes before he met and came to love Tara, but that's about it.Through Tara, David learned about dating, about being able to share his emotions, and also about everyday stuff like who gets to use the pillow if several dogs are sleeping in your bed (clue: It's t the human) and why random barking will never be something that can be eliminated. Lessons From Tara is infused with David's trademark wry and self-deprecating sense of humor, and will move readers to tears and laughter.
- Author BiographyDAVID ROSENFELT is the Edgar and Shamus Award-nominated author of five stand-alones and a dozen previous Andy Carpenter novels. He and his wife live in Maine with their ever-changing pack of rescue dogs.
- Author(s)David Rosenfelt
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight318 g
- Width147 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.