Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionMaamarim include:
Basi Legani 5711 I came into my garden - refers to the love a leader has for his people.
Lo Sih'yeh Meshakeilah 5712 there shall be barren woman - refers to the state of being devoid of the emotions of love and fear
BeYom Ashtei-Asar Yom 5731 on the 11th day - 11th day of the gifts of the princes of the Twelve Tribes to the Tabernacle - the 11th prince is Asher, and the Rebbe's birthday's on 11 Nissan.
Mayim Rabim 5738 many waters' - waters of worldly involvement can't extinguish the divine soul
VeAtah Tetzaveh 5741 and thou shalt command - about Moses to command the people to bring pure olive oil, crushed for the luminary - the luminary referring to the King, or ultimately the Messiah. Here, with crushing, the idea of humility is also discussed.
- Author(s)Menachem M Schneerson
- PublisherSichos in English
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSichos in English
- Out-of-print date08/03/2017
- Weight921 g
- Width170 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.