Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionEmilie Cady was a remarkable woman; a true pioneer both professionally (she was a homeopathic physician in the late 1800's)and spiritually. Her understanding of metaphysical law, based in Christian theology, is clearly and profoundly stated in language any one can understand. Readers will experience a personal spiritual quickening while reading Lesson 11 on spiritual gifts. Cady's understanding of desire, its source and manifestation, clarifies the issues and resonates as Truth. This book will benefit any truth-seeker, regardless of religious affiliation; truth is truth in whatever language you understand. Dr. Cady was a physician as well as metaphysician and her book is studied by thousands of Truth students all over the world. It has been translated into many languages and Braille.
- Author BiographyH. Emilie Cady (1848-1941) was an American homeopathic physician and author of New Thought spiritual writings. Her 1896 book Lessons in Truth, A Course of Twelve Lessons in Practical Christianity is now considered the core text on Unity Church teachings. It is the most widely read book in that movement, and has sold over 1.6 million copies since its first publication.
- Author(s)H Emilie Cady
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight134 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.