All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAt Charlie Trotter's eponymous restaurant in Chicago, the invative and award-winning wine program is an essential part of an extraordinary dining experience. Lessons in Wine Service outlines and analyses the intricate challenges inherent in developing and executing consistently outstanding wine pairings and service.
- Author BiographyEDMUND O. LAWLER teaches journalism at DePaul University and is the author of five books. He lives in Chicago, Illinois, with his wife and two sons. THE AUTHOR SCOOP What's the history of your name?My last name is a distillation of my ancestral name O'Leathlobhar, which is Gaelic for half-leper.What was your first job?Out of college, my first job was as a reporter for the City News Bureau of Chicago. I got to cover cops, politicians and crooks. Some of the categories overlapped.If you owned a horse, what would you name it?Mr. EdWhat's the farthest you've ever traveled?I traveled to the Persian Gulf in 2004 where I taught journalism for two weeks at the University of Bahrain.What did you want to be when you grew up?I wanted to play shortstop for the Chicago White Sox.
- Author(s)Edmund O. Lawler
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Out-of-print date03/01/2013
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight398 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.