All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionBased on Guillaume's theory of the word, this title proposes a word-based analysis of the mental operations involved in producing a un phrase, starting with representing the speaker's message, then relating the words, and finishing with reference back to the message. It reveals the marvellous feat we accomplish each time we speak.
- Author BiographyWalter Hirtle is professeur associe at l'Universite Laval, Quebec City, and the author of several books, including Lessons on the English Verb: No Expression without Representation and Language in the Mind: An Introduction to Guillaume's Theory.
- Author(s)Walter Hirtle
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2009
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.