All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating document which serves to enlighten people about the involvement of men and women from the Caribbean during the last world war. It tells the story, largely through oral histories and personnel experiences, of the contribution made by them to that conflict and the subsequent settlement of a substantial number in the UK.
- Author(s)Robert N. Murray
- PublisherHansib Publications Limited
- Date of Publication22/05/1996
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHansib Publications Limited
- Content Note39ill.
- Weight299 g
- Width148 mm
- Height208 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.