All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA retired sheriff and his wife go after their young grandson in a riveting tale of familial love and its unexpected consequences. Let Him Go, Larry Watson's ninth book, returns to big sky country in mid-century America but, with the pervasive menace of a small town family gone wrong and a shocking and deadly ending, this vel charts new territory for the author and provides a powerful dose of suspense for the reader. It's been years since George and Margaret Blackledge lost their son James and months since his widow Lorna took off with their only grandson and married Donnie Weboy. Margaret is resolved to find and retrieve the boy -- while George is ne too eager to stir up trouble. Soon, the Blackledges find themselves entangled with the entire Weboy clan, who are determined t to give up the boy without a fight.
- Author BiographyThe author of many novels, including Montana 1948 and Orchard, Larry Watson is the recipient of the Milkweed National Fiction Prize, among numerous other prizes and awards. He teaches writing and literature at Marquette University and lives in Milwaukee.
- Author(s)Larry Watson
- PublisherMilkweed Editions
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMilkweed Editions
- Weight295 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.35Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.