All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
About this product
- Description<b>When God says, Be t afraid, do we really hear Him?<i> Whatever it is that has you bound up in anxiety only got to you in the first place after passing your Father's review... He will t send you more than you can bear... </i> Tony Evans In this easy-to-read guide, pastor and Bible teacher Dr. Tony Evans shares wisdom from the Word on breaking free from the emotional strongholds that keep us trapped in fear and anxiety. Learn how to let go of the past, live in the present, and trust God for the future. This booklet-style format makes a quick, easy read, and a possible gift book for a struggling friend.</p>
- Author Biography<b>DR. TONY EVANS</b> is the founder and president of The Urban Alternative, a national ministry dedicated to restoring hope in personal lives, families, churches and communities. Dr. Evans also serves as senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas. He is a bestselling author and his radio program, <i>The Alternative with Dr. Tony Evans</i>, is heard on nearly 1,000 stations around the globe every day. For more information, visit: tonyevans.org.
- Author(s)Tony Evans
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight86 g
- Width135 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.