All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
About this product
- DescriptionAs it is w 10 years since the Church of England began an experiment in letting children come to communion at a young age, it is w time for a standard work on the subject. This title draws together all the background, experience, theology and resources in order to lead the church to full participation. It includes interviews with David Stancliffe (Bishop of Salisbury), Diana Murrie (National Children's Officer), Mark Russell (Archbishop's Council), Andy Perry (Vicar of Longfleet St Mary, Poole), Stephen Venner (Bishop of Dover) and others. Including biblical and historical overviews, children's perspectives, a review of current resources, the national picture, and a reflection on the Guidelines of the House of Bishops, Let the Children Come to Communion is set to become the standard text on this very topical subject.
- Author BiographyStephen Lake is Sub-Dean of St Albans and before that was a parish priest in Poole. He is the author of our successful Confirmation Prayer Book, and also of Using Common Worship: Marriage (Church House).
- Author(s)Stephen Lake
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication20/10/2006
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.