All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.00
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn her second book, Alexandra Oliver takes us on a journey of escape from the suburbs of Canada to Glasgow, Scotland. Training her eye on the locals--on the streets, by rivers, in museums, on playgrounds, in their own homes, in the ill-starred town of Lockerbie--Oliver reflects on issues of exile, memory and identity, while traveling back into her own past.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Oliver was born in Vancouver, BC. Her last book Meeting the Tormentors in Safeway (Biblioasis 2013) was the recipient of the 2014 Pat Lowther award. Oliver is the co-editor (with Annie Finch) of Measure for Measure: An Anthology of Poetic Meters (Random House/Everyman 2014) as well as a co-editor of Canadian formalist journal The Rotary Dial, and a contributing editor for both Partisan and ARC Poetry. She lives in Burlington, Ontario.
- Author(s)Alexandra Oliver
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationEmeryville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- Weight85 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.