Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionLet The Story Heal You is a brief study guide for individuals and groups considering any stories. It is written for a companion book for all of the Karl C Evans stories. If given room to operate, stories can and will provide good guidance for personal growth and relational healing. Let The Story Heal You asks questions and suggests concepts which should let the story work its magic in your hears.
- Author BiographyKarl C Evans has served Jesus, the Church and the world community in many capacities and locations throughout his life. He has served as pastor of United Methodist, Presbyterian, and Evangelical Lutheran congregations in Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Georgia, Arizona and Nevada. Karl has served various mission roles in the national church and in Arizona and Nevada. Karl has served multi-point parishes in Georgia and Oregon. He has established a new congregation in Oregon. He has also served as staff member and consultant with the General Board of Global Ministries of the United Methodist Church. His education includes elementary and high school at Fruitland, Idaho; college at University of Puget Sound and Grays Harbor College. Degrees are from Willamette University (Salem, Oregon B.A. 1968), Emory University Candler School of Theology (Atlanta Georgia, 1970 M.Div) and Drew University (Madison New Jersey, 1985 D.Min.) Karl and his wife, Donella, currently live in Oregon. Together they have four children, ten grandchildren and five great-grandchildren. Karl's other books include: A Jubilee Workbook, CSS Publishing Co., 2009; Tales and Prayers for New Life in Christ, CSS Publishing Co.,2008; Gospel of Hope, Writer's Club, 2002; Stories That Heal, Drew University, 1985, And Crown Thy Good, Karl Evans, 1987. Others are: Jesus - The Nazareth Stories; Jesus - The Capernaum Stories Audio and presentation works now available include: A Jubilee Workshop, 2009; Jesus Touched Them, 2010. Both are available from Karl Evans, email@example.com.
- Author(s)Karl C Evans
- Date of Publication23/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.