All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica's worst nightmare has come true: a cyber-Pearl Harbor attack by unkwn terrorists has crippled the nation's power grid-and brought the land of the free to its knees. As widespread panic and violence ravage the country, its ruthless captors issue their ultimatums...and vow an apocalyptic reckoning. A defenseless nation scrambles to fight an invisible invasion. Chief among America's last line of defense is Lana Elkins, head of a major cyber-security company-and former top NSA operative-who returns to her roots to spearhead the Agency's frantic efforts to combat the enemy's onslaught on its own terms. While she and her superiors take action to infiltrate a terrorist hotbed overseas, much closer to home ruthless jihadists with a nuclear bomb hijack a busload of schoolchildren-including Lana's daughter-and race toward a rendezvous with Armageddon in America's greatest city. With Lethal Code, Thomas Waite raises the international tech-thriller to dangerously exciting levels-introducing a valiant new action heroine, and initiating a series that brings a harrowing new edge of realism to sensational speculative fiction.
- Author BiographyThomas Waite was born in Ipswich, Massachusetts. His debut novel, Terminal Value, was critically praised and reached #1 Paid in the Kindle Store, #1 in Contemporary Books, #1 in Contemporary Fiction, and #1 in Kindle Store Suspense at Amazon. Lethal Code is his first in a series of cyber-thrillers. Waite is the board director of, and an advisor to, technology companies in the online security, media, data analytics, cloud computing, mobile, social intelligence, and information technology businesses. His nonfiction work has been published in a number of publications, including the New York Times and the Harvard Business Review. Waite received his bachelor's degree in English from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and was selected by the English department to participate in an international study program at the University of Oxford. He now lives in Boston.
- Author(s)Thomas Waite
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight431 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.