All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionA Machiavellian plot . . . [and] a satisfying medical thriller. --Library JournalIn order to save the president's life, a brilliant embryologist-- the president's nephew&mdashmade a devil's bargain with a secret group of federal agents. But Tim Sullivan's illegal genetic manipulations of human embryos place everyone he kws at risk. Before he can finish his work, a freakish accident kills him and leaves only troubling questions behind. Now his partner, Ben McKay, and Tim's widow, Marnie, must uncover the hidden truth about Tim's research before more lives are swept away. In the process, they're forced to face their feelings for each other and the dark secrets in their own pasts. This story of love, loss, and danger crosses international borders from Mexico to the former Soviet Union in order to answer one searing question: if Tim's research is completed, what form will the strange and dangerous harvest take?Ambition, jealousy, and the ultimate meaning of love move this riveting story through the dark labyrinth that may lie buried under breakthroughs in genetic research and cloning.
- Author(s)Sandra Glahn,William Cutrer
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.