All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1 ...2 ...3. A simple progression of numbers which takes on a more sinister meaning when a single digit is the only clue left at the site of the murder of three incent people. Initially the police are unable to establish a link between the victims as they desperately try to prevent the progression getting any bigger. They find themselves surprisingly calling on the assistance of Nathan Brinderling an ex-convict who has spent his young adult life in and out of jail, but is w determined to go straight. Maybe this time around he can manage it with help from Sheryll whom he meets on the first day of his latest release from Lincoln jail. This relationship gets off to a shaky start as he decides he needs just one last job to get eugh money to pay his landlady. Will the police with Nathan's assistance be able to establish a link which will help them track down the killer and will Nathan find that new life he so desperately craves or will the killer manage to stay ahead of them?
- Author BiographyBorn in Sheffield, Ernest Barrett was the eldest of seven children. He was called up for National Service in 1948 and after signing on, spent six and a half years in the R.A.F. After leaving the forces he took a job at the steel works in Rotherham. He later moved to Lincolnshire after suffering a life changing accident at the steel works in 1968. After struggling to cope with his injuries he eventually got a job with the Skegness council, where he stayed until his retirement in 1995. After an Open University course he took up writing poetry and short stories. Although he didn't complete the course (much to his regret) it was a great help. This was followed by him joining the Skegness Writers.
- Author(s)Ernest Barrett
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.52Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.