All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuietly step into a group therapy meeting and listen to the members and the celebrated group therapist struggle to connect in true relationship. Witness the Russian Revolution and famine through the eyes of a boy. Watch two Jewish children in East L.A. in the 50's, trying to make sense of their world. Go deep into the Social Unconscious and discover how these adventures are t only connected to each other but to YOU as well.
- Author BiographyElaine Cooper is a Clinical Professor at the University of California School of Medicine at San Francisco. She is an internationally recognized expert in the practice of group psychotherapy. She has been on the faculty of Smith College, New York University, New York Medical College, Hunter College, Adelphi University and U.C. Berkeley. She currently has a clinical practice in Berkeley, California.
- Author(s)Elaine J Cooper
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.