All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionYoung children can easily understand the large, white-on-black Mandarin characters, pinyin, English numbers and words, and arrows that show how our voices rise and fall with pronunciation. It's fun and a little musical to prounce the Mandarin numbers that are faster to prounce than English numbers. Understanding how to count in both languages provides children with an edge for success. Coloring the large characters and numerals helps our thinkers to remember. Help children gain self-confidence and speed math computation skills the Mandarin/English way!
- Author BiographyWingfield McGowan has a degree in language education and has tutored at the preschool and elementary level for many years. The study of music therapy taught her the value of musical tones in helping children remember words. Her graphic art skills combined with educational experience make early childhood language books a natural.
- Author(s)Wingfield McGowan
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.