All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $81.39Trending at AU $83.63
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe new National Curriculum emphasises the importance of composition but also 'transcription' i.e. spelling and 'fluent, legible and, eventually, speedy handwriting.' Our exciting new 'Let's Do Handwriting' titles provide all the help that children need to write fluently and legibly. Through guided practice in letter structure and the correct formation of joins, the children are encouraged to develop a clear, attractive style to use with fluency and speed in their everyday writing. The extensive handwritten practice of a wide range of words also helps to broaden vocabulary and spelling skills. As with every title in the Andrew Brodie Basics range, parents can ensure that their children's efforts are well rewarded. Each book features regular progress checks as well as a wide variety of attractive reward stickers. To help the children along, Marjorie the Meercat gives lots of useful tips!
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie is a popular and trusted name amongst teachers and parents. He has been producing best-selling educational books since 1992, is still very much involved in education and has a wealth of experience as a head teacher and in coaching children to pass the national tests.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight210 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.