All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionFrom one of the most trusted education authors, and matched to the National Curriculum, this book offers all the practice and tips your child needs to boost their times tables! With 35 practice pages and 7 progress tests, each book includes over 300 questions accompanied by useful tips and extra advice from Olly the wise old owl. Further challenges, requiring children to apply problem-solving skills, are featured in Brodie's Brain Boosters. And because motivation and encouragement are key to a child's success, each book includes over 100 full colour reward stickers!
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many successful years in the classroom. He began writing his best-selling educational workbooks in 1992 and since then has established himself as an author that parents and teachers have come to trust.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight211 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.