All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guy walks into a bar ...From here the story could take many turns. A guy walks into a bar and meets the love of his life. A guy walks into a bar and finds one else is there. When this guy is David Sedaris, the possibilities are endless. In Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls, Sedaris delights with twists of humour and intelligence, remembering his father's dinnertime attire (shirtsleeves and underpants) his first coloscopy (remarkably pleasant) and the time he considered buying the skeleton of a murdered pygmy. By turns hilarious and moving, David Sedaris masterfully looks at life's absurdities as he takes us on adventures that are t to be forgotten.
- Author BiographyDavid Sedaris divides his time between London and Sussex. Raised in North Carolina, he has worked as a housecleaner and most famously, as a part-time elf for Macy's. Several of his plays have been produced, and he is a regular contributor to Esquire and Public Radio International's 'This American Life'.
- Author(s)David Sedaris
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight230 g
- Width199 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.