All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhenever twins Bob and Hannah have to share something, the two sides had better be Exactly the same. Readers can learn to identify symmetrical shapes as the twins divide a sandwich or a beach towel. But when they decide to fly a kite, these squabbling siblings find out that some things can't be split to be shared.
- Author BiographyStuart J. Murphy is a visual learning specialist. A graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, he has a strong background in design and art direction. He also has extensive experience in the world of educational publishing. Drawing on all these talents, Stuart J. Murphy brings a unique perspective to the MathStart series. In MathStart books, pictures do more than tell stories; they teach math. Stuart J. Murphy and his wife, Nancy, live in Boston. Brian Floca's illustrations have appeared in several books by Avi, including the six volumes of the Poppy stories and the graphic novel City of Light, City of Dark. For younger readers, he is the author and illustrator of Moonshot: The Flight of Apollo II as well as the highly praised books Lightship, a Robert F. Sibert Honor Book and ALA Notable Book; The Racecar Alphabet, also an ALA Notable Book; and Five Trucks.
- Author(s)Stuart J. Murphy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication17/05/2001
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMathStart 2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brian Floca
- Interest AgeFrom 6 To 99
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.62Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $41.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.