All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $27.60
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $46.79
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.84
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $12.91
- AU $20.05Trending at AU $27.78
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $51.41
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.24
About this product
- DescriptionSelling is the second oldest profession, often confused with the first! The tion of selling carries a lot of baggage. As it has developed, sales has often become a fear-based relationship. Customers are afraid that they will be sold a bill of goods, or that a salesperson will talk them into something that doesn't help them succeed. On the other hand, salespeople fear they won't make the sale. If they lose eugh sales, they won't make quota, and they won't personally succeed. In their quest to close the deal, even some of the world's largest, quota-crazed organizations have, at times, developed a reputation for salespeople who are illusive, igrant, and arrogant. Buyers don't trust sellers. Because they aren't trusted, sellers have to guess, and often guess wrong. Buyers prove themselves right and create higher hurdles. And so it goes, with neither client r consultant achieving success. Helping Clients Succeed(TM) is fundamental to the success of any business. This program teaches the listener to become totally client-focused, break down the barriers of dysfunctional business development, and find rewarding, productive business relationships. With honesty, clarity, and authenticity, Mahan Khalsa cuts through the nsense and focuses on getting results and helping clients succeed.
- Author BiographyMahan Khalsa is a world-renowned consultant in business development for Franklin Covey. He graduated with honors in economics from UCLA, and has an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. Working with Fortune 500 companies, he is an expert in global best practices of business development, and has applied those findings to some of the world's largest and most successful organizations. Franklin Covey is an international professional services and leadership development firm dedicated to increasing the effectiveness of individuals and organizations. They have an extensive client base, which includes thousands of business, government, and educational organizations, as well as millions of individual customers.
- Author(s)Mahan Khalsa,Randy Illig
- PublisherGildan Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleYour Coach in a Box
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGildan Media Corporation
- Weight172 g
- Width133 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byDr Stephen R Covey
- Read byRandy Illig
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time420
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.