All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $32.62Trending at AU $43.29
- AU $6.01Trending at AU $7.33
- AU $15.33Trending at AU $20.63
About this product
- DescriptionSuccess from the very beginning 1. It gets children talking from the very beginning with conversation, and question and answer practice. 2. It teaches each language pattern step by step and repeats it with plenty of practice which leaves every child feeling I can do it! 3. It uses children's natural skills through music and movement with the acclaimed Carolyn Graham's fabulous songs, chants and drum tracks - so they will remember the language and build their fluency. 4. The lessons are systematic, clear and so involving that everyone knows what to do and no child is left behind. Let's Read... Now there are new phonics and reading lessons to help children read fluently too!
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width217 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.