All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.57
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
About this product
- DescriptionLet's Go, Baby-o! You and me! To the up, to the down and the turn around, to the wibble and the wobble, and the flip, flop hop. Then twist, twirl, whirrrl...When sleep-time is over, a little boy and his friend play action games, but in between they stop to look out the window. What do they see? Grandparents are digging in the garden, children are building a cubby house, the cat has her eye on the baby birds and the dogs have their eyes on the cat! Let's Go, Baby-o! is a fun-filled story for parents, grandparents, teachers and childcare educators to share with babies and young children. This book shows that learning language and playing games go together and will encourage the conversations between children and adults that are so important for children's development.
- Author BiographyJanet McLean is an early childhood educator. She has a special interest in the development of language in young children, and would like to inspire confidence in new parents, grandparents, teachers and childcare educators as they help children develop communication and literacy skills. Andrew McLean is an artist who has taught painting, drawing and art, but is now a full-time painter and illustrator of children's books. Janet and Andrew McLean have created a number of popular and award-winning picture books together, including Hector and Maggie, Dog Tales, Cat's Whiskers and Josh. Many of the other books illustrated by Andrew have received awards from the Children's Book Council of Australia. My Dog, written by John Heffernan, won Book of the Year for Younger Readers; You'll Wake the Baby by Catherine Jinks, and A Year on Our Farm by Penny Matthews, won the Book of the Year award in the Early Childhood category.
- PrizesCommended for Children's Book Council of Australia Awards: Book of the Year - Early Childhood 2012. Shortlisted for Speech Pathology Australia Book of the Year: Young Children 2012.
- Author(s)Andrew McLean,Janet McLean
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication14/06/2011
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Out-of-print date27/02/2017
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.