All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionRediscover the best-loved females of literature, from Eloise and Miss Rumphius to Laura Ingalls Wilder and Harriet the Spy. Meet accomplished women such as Jane Goodall, Harriet Tubman, Golda Meir, and Louis May Alcott. Find new favorites, including Shabanu of the Cholistan desert, fossil hunter Mary Anning, and Princess Mat Mat, who outsmarts an invading army.
- Author BiographyErica Bauermeister s love of slow food and slow life was cemented by her two years living in northern Italy with her husband and children. She has taught literature and creative writing at the University of Washington and currently lives in Seattle with her family. <i>The School of Essential Ingredients</i> is her first novel.
- Author(s)Erica Bauermeister,Holly Smith
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication27/03/1997
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Out-of-print date30/01/2010
- Weight159 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.