All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are looking for stand-alone workshops, a series of practical sessions or would like to run your own Super Learning Day, this book has everything you need to make learning really rewarding. Full of fun activities specifically designed by the UFA National Team, this book uses research based on what we kw about the brain and learning and applies it to the primary age group. The easy-to-run workshops have been thoroughly tried and tested in schools and communities across the country so you can set out on your voyage of discovery safe in the kwledge that these ideas really make a difference. This book: Shows children how we learn in different ways, helping them to understand and develop their potential; Teaches children the skills necessary for remembering and transferring learning; Provides positive, challenging activities that encourage enjoyment and confidence in learning; Sets out practical workshops and all the materials you need for building lessons that are meaningful and memorable This is the second title in the UFA and NEP 'Learning for the Future' series and builds on the success of Brain Friendly Revision
- Author BiographyAbout the UFA: Founded in Birmingham in 1996 by Professor Tim Brighouse, the UFA is a national education charity currently working with over 40 LEA and school consortiums across the UK. The UFA is committed to working in innovative and creative ways with schools and communities to enrich and extend learning for young people.
- Author(s)University of the First Age
- PublisherNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLearning for the Future S.
- Place of PublicationStafford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight875 g
- Width227 mm
- Height294 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound and CD-ROM
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.