All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to a Korean language learning adventure--designed to make learning fun! The Let's Learn Korean kit is an introductory language learning tool especially designed to help children from preschool through early elementary level acquire basic words, phrases, and sentences in Korean in a fun and easy way. The flashcards can be used as a learning tool in a classroom setting, at home, or anywhere that learning takes place, and can easily be taped around the room for an interactive learning experience. This Korean flash cards for kids kit contains: 64 Flash Cards (4.25 x 2.7 ) that get children talking--about Numbers, Colors, Going Places, and more. Everyday words and sentences help children learn naturally. Audio CD provides native pronunciation of the Korean words, and sample sentences for practice--plus Korean songs that help make learning fun. Color Wall Chart (24 x 18 ) keeps all the new vocabulary in sight. Learning Guide for Parents and Teachers 32 ages tells you how to use the cards for most effective learning, and includes activities and games to play with your kids.
- Author BiographyLaura Armitage was born in Seoul, Korea and raised in Andover, NH. After receiving her BA in English from the University of NH, Laura pursued a teaching career in Seoul, Korea. For four years she taught at the middle and high school levels and was an instructor for the Seoul Ministry of Education. While there, she translated the postscript of Escaped Children from North Korea by Jiyon Kim. Laura returned to the U.S. in 2002 to translate for the Korean Short Track Speed Skating Team at the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City. She then earned her U.S. K-8 teaching certification, furthering her teaching career in the U.S. She has taught at the elementary and middle school levels in the U.S. and currently teaches 5th grade at Franklin Middle School in Franklin, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Laura Armitage
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Revised byTina Cho
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.