All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven when I was funny, I wasn't this funny.' Augusten Burroughs, author of Running With Scissors Have you ever embarrassed yourself so badly you thought you'd never get over it? Have you ever wished your family could be just like everyone else's? Have you ever been followed to school by your father's herd of turkeys, mistaken a marriage proposal for an attempted murder or got your arm stuck inside a cow? OK, maybe that's just Jenny Lawson ...The bestselling memoir from one of America's most outlandishly hilarious writers.
- Author BiographyJenny Lawson is an award-winning and hugely popular columnist and blogger -- her blog, www.thebloggess.com, receives 2-3 million page views every month and she has over 250,000 followers on Twitter. She has been called 'the funniest woman alive' (by at least three people), 'one of the most progressive women's voices of our time' (by an acclaimed feminist writer), and 'totally inappropriate' (by Marie Claire). Jenny lives in Texas with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Jenny Lawson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest Age16
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.