All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet's Speak Twi is an introductory language-learning textbook for speakers of English and other languages who seek proficiency in Akan Twi, the most widely used and understood native language of Ghana. Included in the book are several practice exercises and activities; an extensive range of culturally relevant topics and dialogues; lists of idiomatic, colloquial, and euphemistic expressions; a reference glossary; and tips on culturally appropriate behavior.
- Author BiographyAdams Bodomo is associate professor in and chair of the Department of Linguistics at the University of Hong Kong. Charles Marfo is a lecturer in the Department of Modern Languages at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in Kumasi, Ghana. Lauren Hall-Lew is a Mellon Postdoctoral Fellow in English and linguistics, philology, and phonetics at the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Adams B. Bodomo,Charles Marfo,Lauren Hall-Lew
- PublisherCLSI Publications
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- LanguageEnglish & Twi
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCLSI Publications
- Content Note35 halftones, 15 symbols
- Weight318 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.