All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the bestselling author of BREXIT comes a personal and passionate plea for voting 'Remain' on 23rd June. Denis MacShane, former Minister for Europe, is alarmed that the referendum debate so far has been too polite, too restrained. Now is the time for the gloves to come off, he insists.The result is a small book with a hugely important message.
- Author BiographyDenis MacShane was a Labour MP serving in Tony Blair's government as Minister for Europe. He was first elected as MP for Rotherham in 1994 and served until his resignation in 2012. MacShane studied at Oxford and London Universities and has four children. He is a prominent commentator on European issues.
- Author(s)Denis MacShane
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDenis MacShane
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.