Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting new series cover the six EYFS areas of learning and development through a variety of age appropriate themes. It fulfils the aims of the 'Every Child a Talker' initiative and provides a wealth of stimulating activities to encourage speaking and listening. Spoken communication, making particular use of the performing and visual arts, especially role play and drama continues to be a key focus of many early years settings. Let's Talk About will provide Early Years practitioners with the resources they need to provide children with entertaining, exciting and stimulating language activities that foster and enhance early language learning.
- Author BiographyKeri Finlayson is a poet and literacy tutor from South Wales. Previously a teacher, she has taught children across the age range in England, Northern Ireland and South Wales and has postgraduate qualifications in early years literacy and language acquisition. She is particularly interested in literacy development in the early years and the capacity of poetry to enhance cognitive and social development, while being enormous fun.
- Author(s)Keri Finlayson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.