All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to be a leader in business? Leaders are those the community looks to for inspiration, and if we seek to walk in their shoes, we must begin our journey with the basics of interpersonal skills. Without a clear understanding of how best to communicate with others, it's nearly impossible to cultivate a reputation as a reliable partner, trustworthy boss, or credible business professional.In the following pages, you'll find the information needed to enhance your kwledge of what it means to be an effective communicator and how best to establish a reputation as a leader in today's fast-paced, highly competitive business environment. We'll discuss tactics for increased understanding among business associates and problem solving in the workplace. When you begin to use these tactics in your own career, you'll tice a difference in the way people respond to you almost instantly. More than that, you'll be better able to negotiate deals, reach difficult compromises, and benefit from the rapport you build with those around you. You'll be a better listener and a better communicator, enhancing your business skills to a degree previously unimaginable.
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight419 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.