All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe true story of a British woman married to a Kuwaiti during the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in August 1990.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in the south of England, Karen Ford met her Kuwaiti born husband while he was studying in the United Kingdom. Six months later they married; she became Karen Alanizi and left for Kuwait to begin their new life together. Faced with the barriers of living in a country with a different language, religion and culture she slowly adapted to her new way of life and discovered that compromise is a major component in a successful mixed marriage! Together Karen and Salem experienced the emotional upheaval of the Iraqi Invasion and the second Gulf War and after twenty five years of marriage now spend much of their time in Lebanon.
- Author(s)Karen Alanizi
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication14/09/2006
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.