All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionLetters Across Time is an anthology of modern work and personal life that will open up deep insights into how to realise your fullest potential and achieve your life s purpose. It provides practical suggestions to enable you to improve the richness and quality of your life, yet it allows you to find your own pathway. Through the use of an irresistible story of a family of ducks their trials, tribulations and life achievements, Letters Across Time empowers you to realise your own self-worth and apply that to your chosen vocation, family, community and workplaces in which you live and prosper.
- Author BiographyStephen Chong M.Ed. is a highly sought-after professional development coach, keynote speaker and author, and he shares his passion for life with everyone that he meets. He lives in Quennsland, Australia.
- Author(s)Stephen Paul Chong
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.