All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionLeaving Australia for the first time, to travel to England through the Suez Canal on an Italian ship in May 1957 was just the beginning of the adventure. Extraordinary hospitality met these 46 young Australians everywhere they went. Some met welcoming family members on their travels; but best of all were the lifelong friendships made.
- Author BiographySusan Marshall is an Aussie author and publisher who loves travel, opera, dogs, kids, friends, books and music. How she ever finds time to write is incredible. Fortunately she wrote these letters home when she was fifteen and life was simpler.
- Author(s)MS Susan Marshall
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.